- 2 oz Pineapple Planation Rum
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- .5oz Lime Juice
- .5oz Cinnamon Syrup (recipe below)
- 3-5 dashes Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pineapple Segment to Garnish
Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, add ice and shake well. Strain over fresh ice into a highball glass and garnish with a fresh pineapple segment.
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks
- 5 Black Cardamom pods, broken in pieces or smashed
- 1 TB Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Quarts Water
- 4 Cups Sugar
Add all ingredients to a saucepan and heat on medium-high heat. Stir to ensure no sugar settles on the bottom of the pot. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is fully dissolved and the liquid has reduced by a third. Allow to cool slightly and strain twice through a sieve to remove cardamom and cinnamon. Cool completely before use.