Indulge in the ultimate getaway for foodies. This memorable package includes a two-night stay at Hotel Healdsburg, an epicurean excursion to remote corners of Jordan Winery’s Estate and a special farm-focused dinner for two at the award-winning Dry Creek Kitchen restaurant.
The Farm to Fork Package Includes:
- A two-night stay in luxury accommodations at Hotel Healdsburg.
- Jordan Winery’s Estate Tour and Tasting experience for two.
- Dinner for two at Dry Creek Kitchen with a special four course menu from Jordan Vineyard & Winery proprietor John Jordan and Chef Dustin Valette featuring Jordan wines and ingredients from Jordan Winery’s garden and farm.
- A bottle of Jordan Estate Chardonnay in your room upon arrival.
- Daily gourmet harvest breakfast and valet parking.
About the Jordan Estate Tour:
Guests will journey beyond the walls of the winery chateau for a guided tour of Jordan’s breathtaking vineyards, vistas, chef gardens and more. You’ll ride in style to remote destinations where you’ll explore wine and food in the countryside where they’re grown, enjoying tastings of our current release Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon, special vintage selections, Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil and an array of delicacies from our chef. It’s the ultimate inside look at Jordan Estate.
The tour runs for three hours and is available Thursday through Monday, starting at 9:45am.