Chef Charlie Palmer, Chef Dustin Valette and Dry Creek Kitchen announce a one-of-a-kind dinner series showcasing the rich culinary and wine heritage of the region. Widely regarded as the culinary cradle of this country, Sonoma County is home to hundreds of thousands of acres of growing lands ideal for the cultivation of wine and food alike. It is no wonder that so many of our region’s cherished winemakers also come from a long line of passionate cooks.
In that spirit, we introduce Winemaker’s Kitchen Table at Dry Creek Kitchen, a monthly community supper hosted by top vintners serving their prized wines and personal family recipes.
- Friday, December 13, 2013 | Woodenhead Winery
- Friday, January 17, 2014 | Brogan Cellars
- Friday, February 21, 2014 | Radio Coteau
- Friday, April 18, 2014 | Littorai
- Friday, May 16, 2014 | A. Rafanelli
- 4-Course Dinner With Wine Pairings
- $105 Per Person | Excludes Tax + Gratuity
- Reservations Available Throughout The Evening
- Reserve Early To Ensure Availability
- Reservations | 707.431.0330 | CharliePalmer.com