Rooted in the pursuit of the best quality ingredients and straightforward approach in the kitchen, Charlie Palmer Steak turns out perfectly prepared steaks, chops, and modern seafood dishes. Chef Palmer strives to find and support as many small, artisan producers as possible, like the family-owned Snake River Farms that delivers the restaurant’s stunningly tender American Wagyu. With steak options ranging from steakhouse staples like the Bone-In NY Strip and Porterhouse to neo-traditional offerings like the Terres Major, Palmer and team juxtapose the classic with the new throughout their extensive seasonal menus.
Charlie Palmer Steak New York has an immediate opening for a DINING ROOM MANAGER. The DINING ROOM MANAGER is responsible for the overall quality and profitability of the restaurant in both the front of the house and the back of the house. The Dining Room Manager ensures that all employees and systems function efficiently so that guests are satisfied, the business achieves budgeted profit levels, and employee morale is maintained. The Dining Manager is responsible for compliance with health department codes.
The candidate is required to have a minimum of 2 to 4 years’ culinary management experience in a fine dining establishment. Bachelor’s degree or higher is a plus. Some essential job functions include:
• Managers communication between the front desk kitchen and reservations
• Organize and supervise staff call-ins, side-work, linen, cleanliness of dining room and bar service matters
• Ensure accuracy in documentation and data
• Review reservation sheets daily
• Maintain dining supplies at par level at all times
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedite work flow
• Required to work within applicable Local, State and Federal laws and regulations
• Orchestrate the flow of service, providing assistance when necessary
• Perform all other duties as assigned
If you are interested in applying, please send resume to email@example.com.