Restaurant Public Relations Manager
Qualified candidates should be passionate about food, wine, and hospitality and possess a great command of today’s media world. Public relations agency experience is preferred, but not required. Overall, candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to deliver qualified results on a regular basis.
• Content, copywriting, press release, and pitch writing
• Forging and maintaining strong media relations with top-tier local, regional, and national media contacts, covering food, drink, travel, hospitality, and lifestyle
• Identifying strong industry trends and transforming those into qualified pitches
• Regular entertainment of media in our properties
• Maintaining press kits and materials
• Monitoring, clipping, coverage reporting
• Creating Cision databases
• Attending and hosting hospitality events
• 3+ years of hospitality and/or lifestyle PR experience, preferably with agency vs. in-house
• High level contacts with regional and national hospitality and lifestyle media
• Relationships with influencers within the New York hospitality industry
• Knowledge of Cision
• Experience managing & meeting goals
Please send the following to email@example.com.
• Writing & clipping samples
• Salary requirements
About Charlie Palmer Group
Charlie Palmer Group grew out of Aureole, American cuisine pioneer Charlie Palmer's landmark restaurant, originally located in a historic townhouse on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Today, Palmer's flagship Aureole is strategically located at the Bank of America Tower at One Bryant Park. Other coast-to-coast locations encompass an expanding collection of award-winning restaurants and luxurious boutique hotels many in equally significant historical locations each designed with distinctive personalities to provide unique experiences. These properties include: Aureole, Charlie Palmer Steak, Upper Story by Charlie Palmer, Charlie Palmer at The Knick, and Crimson & Rye (New York), Aureole at Mandalay Bay Resort &
Casino, Charlie Palmer Steak at The Four Seasons Hotel (Las Vegas), Charlie Palmer Steak (Washington, DC), Charlie Palmer Steak (Reno, Nevada), Dry Creek Kitchen at Hotel Healdsburg & Hotel Healdsburg (Sonoma County, California), Harvest Table and Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer (St. Helena, CA), Burritt Room + Tavern and Mystic Hotel by Charlie Palmer (San Francisco, CA). Learn more at www.charliepalmer.com.