Charlie Palmer Steak Napa is seeking a PREP COOK with a Culinary Institute education, Formal Apprenticeship, Multiple Stagier or equivalent. The ideal candidate should have 2 or more year’s fine dining restaurant experience as a PREP COOK in a fast paced high end setting with the following required experience.
- Carefully monitor gauges, instruments or processes.
- Concentrate on routine work details.
- Perform a variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change.
- Manage transitions effectively from task to task.
- Adapt to varying Guest needs.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery.
- Do what is necessary to ensure Guest satisfaction.
- Able to act in accordance with established guidelines.
- Follow standard procedures in crisis situations.
- Additional Prep Cook Responsibilities.
If you feel you are a good match for this position, please send a cover letter introducing yourself and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Charlie Palmer Group
The Charlie Palmer Group grew out of Aureole, American cuisine pioneer Charlie Palmer's landmark restaurant, originally located in a historic townhouse on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Today, Palmer's flagship Aureole is strategically located at the Bank of America Tower at One Bryant Park. Other coast-to-coast locations encompass an expanding collection of award-winning restaurants-many in equally significant historical locations-innovative wine shops, and luxurious boutique hotels, each designed with distinctive personalities to provide unique experiences.
These properties include: Aureole, Charlie Palmer Steak, Upper Story, Crimson & Rye, Charlie Palmer at The Knick (New York, NY); Aureole at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Charlie Palmer Steak at Four Seasons Hotel (Las Vegas, NV); Charlie Palmer Steak (Washington, DC); Charlie Palmer Steak (Reno, NV); Dry Creek Kitchen at Hotel Healdsburg & Hotel Healdsburg (Sonoma County, CA); Harvest Table and the Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer (Napa Valley, CA); and Burritt Room & Tavern and the Mystic Hotel by Charlie Palmer (San Francisco, CA).