Charlie Palmer Group
Charlie Palmer Group Events + Venues
Qualified candidates should be passionate about food, wine, and hospitality and possess a great command of B2B marketing and strategy as it pertains to hospitality events and sales.
• Overseeing marketing strategy for our event venues and private dining spaces
• Forging and maintaining strategic and new business relationships
• Developing New York-based DMC relationships
• Social media management and execution
• Content development related to private events and venues
• Website management
• Digital strategy and management of online event listings
• Attending and hosting event/hospitaltity marketing events
• Managing influencer relationships
• Customer review management
• 3+ years of hospitality or sales experience, preferably in venue, event, or catering management
• High level contacts that will convert into event sales
• Knowledge of event marketing digital platforms, i.e., The Knot, Wedding Wire, BizBash, etc.
• Experience managing & meeting goals
Please send the following to email@example.com.
• Salary requirements
About Charlie Palmer Group
Charlie Palmer Group grew out of Aureole, American cuisine pioneer Charlie Palmer's landmark restaurant, originally located in a historic townhouse on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Today, Palmer's flagship Aureole is strategically located at the Bank of America Tower at One Bryant Park. Other coast-to-coast locations encompass an expanding collection of award-winning restaurants and luxurious boutique hotels many in equally significant historical locations each designed with distinctive personalities to provide unique experiences. These properties include: Aureole, Charlie Palmer Steak, Upper Story by Charlie Palmer, Charlie Palmer at The Knick, and Crimson & Rye (New York), Aureole at Mandalay Bay Resort &
Casino, Charlie Palmer Steak at The Four Seasons Hotel (Las Vegas), Charlie Palmer Steak (Washington, DC), Charlie Palmer Steak (Reno, Nevada), Dry Creek Kitchen at Hotel Healdsburg & Hotel Healdsburg (Sonoma County, California), Harvest Table and Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer (St. Helena, CA), Burritt Room + Tavern and Mystic Hotel by Charlie Palmer (San Francisco, CA). Learn more at www.charliepalmer.com.