LAS VEGAS (April 23, 2015) – Charlie Palmer’s Aureole at Mandalay Bay will team up with Famille Perrin, the leading organic wine grower of the Southern Rhône Valley, for an exclusive pairing dinner Tuesday, May 26 at 6:30 p.m. Mandalay Bay’s Director of Wine Harley Carbery, along with Proprietor Marc Perrin, will host the event guiding guests through each course with insights into the inspired thinking behind each pairing.
The event will tantalize guests’ taste buds as they enjoy elegant fare from Aureole and exquisite Famille Perrin selections. A six-course menu created by Aureole’s Executive Chef Vincent Pouessel will begin with a selection of passed hors d’oeuvres paired with Château Miraval, Rosé, Côtes de Provence 2013. The next five courses will include:
- Grilled White Striped Bass and Sautéed Chipirons with young artichokes, fava beans and squid ink reduction; paired with Famille Perrin “Les Cornuds” Vinsobres 2011
- House Made Cavatelli Pasta and Spicy Italian Sausage with porcini mushrooms, rapini and English peas; paired with Famille Perrin “Les Chapouins” Vielles Vignes, Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2006
- Smoked Moulard Duck Breast and Blood Sausage Tart with chicory and apple salad cassis duck jus; paired with Domaine du Clos des Tourelles, Gigondas 2010
- Duo of Whole Roasted Baby Lamb and Confit Shoulder with dry nicoise olive polenta, tomato bread, ramps puree and natural jus; paired with Château de Beaucastel, Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2011 & Château de Beaucastel, Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2001
- Raspberry Mille-Feuille and Sorbet Lemon-Thyme Beaumes-de-Venise with passion fruit cream; paired with Famille Perrin, Muscat de Beaumes-de-Venise 2011
Tickets for this unforgettable evening are priced at $250 per-person, plus tax and gratuity, and are available for purchase or by calling Aureole at 702-632-7401. Space is limited and guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend. View more details here.
Mandalay Bay, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning resort, is set on 120 lush acres featuring the award-winning Mandalay Bay Beach, a tropical pool paradise with real sand and the only climate-controlled, poolside gaming in the city. The Mandalay Bay Events Center, award-winning restaurants, exhilarating entertainment, unique shopping, Shark Reef Aquarium and the 1.7-million-square-foot Mandalay Bay Convention Center combine to make Mandalay Bay a distinctive Las Vegas destination. In September 2014, Delano Las Vegas, a stand-alone all-suite hotel, opened adjacent to Mandalay Bay. Mandalay Bay is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mandalaybay.com or call toll free at (877) 632-7800 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
MGM Resorts International Public Relations